Friday, March 19, 2010

Time for Photos

During Andrew's week off, he picked up the camera and snapped some great shots of our sweet baby girl. I think it renewed his love for it, which hopefully means more and more awesome photos to come....in all his spare time of course ;)

She is growing so much it astounds me. She is now saying Da-da very clearly and actually recognizes Andrew as da-da. And she has a word for daisy which is hard to discern from da-da, but sounds something like daaa----zzzee. HAHA. Still holding out on ma-ma :( She loves playing patti-cake and will vigorously clap her hands whenever she hears the words. She is eating all kinds of regular food now....last night she enjoyed a grilled cheese from Zaxby's! The time change has thrown her for a loop...but a good one! She is sleeping later in the mornings which thrills me and still napping great throughout the day. Still holding strong at two teeth on the bottom. Crawling, pulling up on everything, and cruising all over the place. I doubt walking will be too far off, but I'm ok with sticking with crawling for now :) She'll be 10 months tomorrow...where has the time gone?













2 comments:

Unknown said...

All the shots are so GOOOOOD. I am so lucky to have 2 children who are especially talented in the photo department. I wake up everyday to a wonderful smile from sweet Ms. Peyton. Thanks for shooting, posting, and sharing. It makes my entire day! Now practice m me me me me me.....

Cindy Brown | Atlanta Wedding Photographer said...

Beautiful child. Great photos. I love what you did with those adorable blue eyes!