Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July 4th

So my friend Courtney over at Always Room for Moore is making me look bad by getting her July 4th pics up already and her little girl is only 3 weeks old. Guess I better get moving huh? :)

Since Andrew was on call during the weekend of the 4th(which requires him to stay at the hospital), Peyton and I decided to head to Thomaston and spend the holiday with family. We just relaxed with my mom since both the boys were out of town and rode over to the big city of Manchester for fireworks with the Etheridge side of the family. We had a great time...Peyton loved (slept through) the fireworks and Mommy ate the complete carnival diet consisting of funnel cake, ice cream, and hot dogs...if only they had been selling cotton candy! I'm pretty sure this was the first 4th I have spent away from Andrew in like 10 years so he was definitely missed.....

Peyton of course had about 10 4th outfits...we made it through 2!



Precious watermelon outfit with matching sunhat



Flag dress that Gran bought me....and my cute headband!



Peyton and Mommy



Peyton, Mommy, and Great-Granma (my mom's mother)



Peyton and her Great-Pawpaw (my dad's dad) They are such early birds, I was still in bed and Peyton still had on her PJs



Peyton and her Great-Grandma (my dad's mom). She is absolutely in love with this little one! :)



Andrew's pitiful view of the fireworks :(

Happy 4th! (a little late)

1 comment:

The Moore Family said...

Ha, ha....love the reference to our blog :) Peyton is such a cute, love the outfits!